November 18, 2021
Key takeaway messages:
• An analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on patients with type 2 diabetes
• A discussion of the contributing factors behind therapeutic inertia
• Strategies to overcome therapeutic inertia in clinical practice through prioritisation, multi-disciplinary collaboration, education, regular review and early intensification of diabetes therapy
• Chaired by Dr Graham Stretch
• Dr Ahmed Ameer, Lead Clinical Pharmacist in Diabetes for HMC Health Hounslow
• Suraj Varia, Co-Director Jade Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacist HMC Health Hounslow, Vice-Chairman Brent & Harrow Local Pharmaceutical Committee
This meeting has been organised and fully funded by Novo Nordisk.
This meeting is only for UK Health Care Professionals.
Sign up for this Event using the form below:
Please note that all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.