Welcome to the Primary Care Pharmacists' Association
The Primary Care Pharmacists Association (PCPA) was established in 1999 for the benefit of all pharmacists with an active interest in primary care pharmacy. It is the largest and longest standing independent organisation dedicated to supporting pharmacists working within primary care. The PCPA is instrumental in:
- Gathering and sharing best primary care pharmacy practice
- Promoting the vital role played by primary care pharmacists in the UK
- Provision of help and resources for the primary care pharmacy team
- Provision of support, networking and events and continuing professional development for members in strategic, operational and practice roles
- The PCPA works with key healthcare and pharmacy organisations to promote the role of primary care pharmacists in the UK.