September 21, 2021
- A new report shows 98% of people with a skin condition say it has a negative impact on their mental health, also severely affecting their day to day life
- They reported feelings of isolation, embarrassment, shame, depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts [APPG, 2020]
- This webinar is designed to improve clinical confidence in advising and educating patients on treatment options for both dry skin conditions and related mental health concerns
- Consultation hints and tips for managing dry skin conditions
All participants will receive the new Skintelligence booklet ‘The impact of dry skin conditions on mental health’ and access to additional resources.
- Chaired by Dr Graham Stretch
- Dr Roger Henderson, GP with a special interest in Dermatology
This event has been sponsored by Thornton and Ross
PCPA provide all exhibitors with a full delegate list. This includes name, job title and organisation and does not contain any contact details. By registering for this event, you are in agreement with this information to be shared in a closed environment.